Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sao Chico B - Week 5

October 5, 2015

Sorry for this short email, I honestly can't remember much about this week.

But here is what I do remember:
1 - A lot of good study (you should read Jesus The Christ!)
2 - A benchmark in getting better with portuguese!
3 - A few new golden Pesquisadores (investigators)
4 - Watching conference with one of my favorite families out here!
5 - Baptizing members of said family!
6 - A wonderful General Conference!

I´ll try to get more out to you guys next week, i need to start writing in a Journal so I can better lay these things out for you guys!  Still getting in the groove out here! T
here is a lot of work to do!

But i love you guys!
Tudo Bem em Brazil!

ELDER Scarlett
MISSÃO BRASIL PORTO ALEGRE NORTE
AV. VISCONDE DE MACAÉ, 245 –CRISTO REDENTOR
PORTO ALEGRE, RS, BRASIL – CEP: 91350-290
(51)9334.1484/3348.5268


















No comments:

Post a Comment