This week was the first week of training for me and my new companion! My New companion, Elder Rocha Neto, is from Recife, Pernambuco. He´s an amazing missionary already and is learning really quick!!
The first week of training generally starts like this:
- Trainers arrive at the "escritorio" tuesday morning (I arrived monday night! :P)
- President and the Assistants to the President pick up the New missionaries at the airport
- Everyone Eats lunch, Nobody knows who will be who´s companion yet.
- Afterwards, president has a meeting with the trainers while the new missionaries rest.
- Meeting with everyone, Discover who is companion with who!
- Dinner! (This time was an all you can eat pizza buffet, i ate 22, other ex football playing american beat me with 23...)
- Sleep!!! (Trainers sleep in Escritorio and new missionaries in hotel!)
- Wednesday, wake up, prepare, wait for van.
- Van takes us to morning meeting.
- Lunch at Buffet Livre Bem-Chique!
- Afternoon Meeting
- New missionaries interview with President
- Everyone leaves for the field! (We got to our house at about 8:30 at night, little time to work)
Elder Rocha Neto and I have worked our Butts off this week and had some pretty incredible experiences! We´ve been learning alot about the Scriptures and the way the Lord wants this missionary work done! it´s been pretty incredible and i can´t wait to send you guys some stories about this upcoming week!
Love Reading All your emails!!
MISSÃO BRASIL PORTO ALEGRE NORTE
AV. VISCONDE DE MACAÉ, 245 –CRISTO REDENTOR
PORTO ALEGRE, RS, BRASIL – CEP: 91350-290